Fighting For You At Every Step
It can happen in a car accident. It can happen on public or private property. A serious injury can happen in moments and it can change your life. Recovering from your injuries may require a lengthy hospital stay and recovery time. While medical bills pile up, you also are unable to work and must endure pain and suffering.
You need a personal injury attorney who will advocate for you, taking on the negligent parties that caused your accident. Walsh Law LLC in Mobile, Alabama, is an effective and reliable law firm led by attorney Tom Walsh. An experienced, empathetic and aggressive lawyer, Mr. Walsh will do his best to secure the maximum compensation you deserve.
From Motor Vehicle Accidents To Workplace Injuries
Mr. Walsh and his team will oversee every aspect of your case, so you can focus on recovering your health. He will work with investigators, obtain statements from witnesses and deal with insurance companies in cases that may include:
- Motor vehicle accidents such as car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, rideshare and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability cases related to slip-and-fall injuries, dog bites, ineffective warning signs and assaults due to inadequate security
- Injuries caused by defective consumer products such as appliances and tires
- Medical malpractice caused by reckless and incompetent medical professionals
- Workplace injuries and workers’ compensation issues related to falling objects, falls from ladders or scaffolding and burns caused by fire or explosions
With nearly 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Walsh has proven abilities as a negotiator and litigator. He is not afraid to take your case to trial. He is well-respected in the community and among his legal peers.
We Want To Help You, So Call Us
A personal injury can disrupt your life. You need advice pursuing legal action against the negligent parties that caused your injury. Walsh Law LLC in Mobile, Alabama, is a skilled law firm that has helped many clients in personal injury cases. Contact us online for an initial consultation or call 251-415-4287.